Monday, August 27, 2007

First mission... Restaurants

Whiskey and I are on the lookout for places where we can go together. Most importantly, restaurants that allow (well behaved) dogs on their patio/outdoor dinning. As you must know, Starbucks is the first place that comes to mind when thinking of venues that are universally dog-friendly. You can sit there drinking your vanilla latte, reading a good book with your mutt at your side and no one thinks twice. But must we succumb to only coffee drinking with our furry friends? There has to be more out there...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have a dog, but if I did, I would want to take it to restaurants with me and enjoy a meal with it right beside me.
-Alyssa

Katherine said...

Kashman's allows dogs on their patio and they even have dog water dishes and blankets for smaller ones to sit on the chairs. Kashman's has 2 locations one off Scottsdale and Pinnacle Peak and the other up by Greyhawk.

Unknown said...

Gina,
We love your proactive approach. Way to go!!

P.S- we know of a really nice, dog friendly place in CO. Please come and visit us.....
Yours,
Coleman, Emily, Miriam, and Gilad

rf said...

This blog looks beautiful and very promising! I love it

Unknown said...

Great pics, Whiskey you are too cute! If you could make a quick trip to Monterey you'd be able to bring him with you almost everywhere in Carmel (one of the most dog-friendly spots in the USA)! Come visit and he and Liberty can have a frolic @ the Carmel River beach!! Good luck with the searching...Nickole

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

Whiskey is gorgeous.

The Blogs of My Life said...

What a fun looking dog you have! I will do my best to try and find pet friendly places to eat and list them on my Arizona Travel site, www.FunInAZ.com, there must be some out there!

All the best to you and Whiskey and I look forward to reading more about your adventures.